I talk about changing the world, changing perceptions of the the community I dwell in, but then when I go to sleep, I forget about everything and sleep for 12-13 hours straight. This is not done. And I am not starting up again. because I am tired of giving up again and again. Everytime I make a mistake, I forget about it and start my life again. But it doesn't work that way right? Thus, the mistakes I make, today, will decide my tomorrow. So will my hard-work, dedication and perseverance. I need to get that to the very core.
I have all the power of the world to achieve my goals. I am not any different from the founders of tinyowl or foodpanda or anybody else. Its just that, when I am sleeping, they are toiling hard. When I am sleeping, they are thinking about expanding, growing. The only differences between me and them is dedication, hard-work and perseverance.
So, I will try my best to attain my everyday goals. because I need to be working twice as hard as them if I want to reach somewhere. the world doesn't give success on a plate. you have to build that plate, atom by atom, molecule by molecule.
I am not perfect, I am way behind perfection. But if I run everyday towards it. I might reach there someday. Goodmorning at 2:43pm.
I have all the power of the world to achieve my goals. I am not any different from the founders of tinyowl or foodpanda or anybody else. Its just that, when I am sleeping, they are toiling hard. When I am sleeping, they are thinking about expanding, growing. The only differences between me and them is dedication, hard-work and perseverance.
So, I will try my best to attain my everyday goals. because I need to be working twice as hard as them if I want to reach somewhere. the world doesn't give success on a plate. you have to build that plate, atom by atom, molecule by molecule.
I am not perfect, I am way behind perfection. But if I run everyday towards it. I might reach there someday. Goodmorning at 2:43pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment