Monday, 23 February 2015

HardWork Protocol initiate

So yeah, I have fallen down and started up back again almost a million times now. But I would continue to do that for a zillion time more until that last fall. Its almost daybreak, and i realize one thing. It doesn't matter how many times you fall or start back up again, because in the grand scope of things, thats what you gotta do.
A thought just dawned over me. I have brains, I like to believe. More than what average people have. What if i combine it with massive hardwork? I mean, thats the way to glory right? what if i hit it?
I mean, I have brains and I am lucky. If thats what you call luck. The only thing that I lack is hard work. I am way too lazy to be successful. What if for the remaining three-four months of my college, I hustle so hard that I reach somewhere? Is that not possible?

On another note, There is a joke that erupted between me and my business partner, Aayush sharma today, after a string of restaurant owners asked if we are brothers. Flipkart went through the same thing right? Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. so much so that whenever both of their names are featured somewhere, it is mentioned in a bracket that they are not related. Thus, its only derivative that we are going to be a billion dollar company yo!

On a different, more funny, real joke kind of mode, we are buying foodpanda in an year. and we might just put flipkart too, if we get a good combo offer from somewhere :P

Good Bhrammamuhurta everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment