I have fallen many times, I have stood up many times. Everybody around me is achieving something. last four years have been a dump. I did not grow my abilities as much as I should have. I know what it takes to succeed. It takes good decisions, hard work and little bit of luck.
What if, I follow all the keys to success and do not fall. for once in my life, I try not to fall. not to slack. not to waste my time.
And I promise myself, If I can do that for one whole month, I would go to Goa. So, lets see, today is 28th feb. If by 1 April, I have done everything right, in terms of not lazying around and not wasting my time and always working constructively, I would sit in the bus by 8 o'clock.
Deal?
What if, I follow all the keys to success and do not fall. for once in my life, I try not to fall. not to slack. not to waste my time.
And I promise myself, If I can do that for one whole month, I would go to Goa. So, lets see, today is 28th feb. If by 1 April, I have done everything right, in terms of not lazying around and not wasting my time and always working constructively, I would sit in the bus by 8 o'clock.
Deal?
No comments:
Post a Comment