Wednesday, 17 September 2014

The new kind of idealism

the new kind of idealism:
as I have stated previously, I am a very normal guy.
You hear such kind of words from a man when he has found success and he tries hard to convince others that he is just like them while deep down he believes he is not, He is not a ‘normal guy’.
But seldom have you got to hear this from a man who is struggling hard to find success in his ventures and really is nothing buy a ‘normal guy’.
so, yeah, where were we?
normal guy, yeah!
I sometimes have this inevitable fear that I would never amount to much. Now you would say that you have never heard of a successful man who was afraid of something.
that’s the point, we don’t know if I am going to be successful or not. Its for the jury to decide later on.
this is a very new kind of idealism!
you see, inspiration drains away after some time, isn’t it?
you read about a successful entrepreneur whose company just raised tons of gold.
inspired. Motivated. “I am gonna raise havoc here”
haven’t you said these words just too often?
but what if I paint you a picture of a guy who works his ass off 9-5 for minimum wage, has nothing to look forward to except for the weekend and when the weekend comes after what seems like years, he spends all of it sleeping because he is too tired to get out and have fun.
who doesn’t remember when was the last time he laughed really hard that his guts came to his throat,
whose recent happy moment was when a senior jumped off the terrace and office was closed for the day.
the world is just full of big dogs and bullies, isn’t it?
this fear, this very fear, is what I was talking about.
this fear of failing and living a downtrodden life is the biggest everlasting motivation that I could gift you with.
mistakes are acceptable, so you can correct them before its too late.
failure is not.
you really have just one life, do you really want to spend a chunk of it as a failure?
but, most importantly, remember what the definition of failure is: not trying.
if you try, and commit a mistake, its acceptable and can be worked upon.
success comes from bad experiences.
but if you just don’t try, that is the failure.
then its big dogs and bullies.
so I say,
and I say again,
until It bleeds in your ears,
strap up a pair of balls and get real with life and kick it hard on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment