When you fall, you definitely get one chance more to get
back up.
I fell down today.
Coincidentally, I fell down yesterday too. I forgave myself yesterday.
today, I would do the same.
Infact, i suggest you to fall down every night, but make sure you are back on the tracks on time.
man I don’t know how this is gonna go, this blabber I am doing.
a pickle called life, too.
there is marks of inks on my calendar. Cross. Ticks. Angry jots.
but what matters is, they are there.
for a white space is nothing but white.
you need to put dent on the universe.
first put dents on yourself. Until you bleed.
until you are wounded more than you ever were.
for then will emerge a new you, and man that would be awesome.
live long and kick ass.
I fell down today.
Coincidentally, I fell down yesterday too. I forgave myself yesterday.
today, I would do the same.
Infact, i suggest you to fall down every night, but make sure you are back on the tracks on time.
man I don’t know how this is gonna go, this blabber I am doing.
a pickle called life, too.
there is marks of inks on my calendar. Cross. Ticks. Angry jots.
but what matters is, they are there.
for a white space is nothing but white.
you need to put dent on the universe.
first put dents on yourself. Until you bleed.
until you are wounded more than you ever were.
for then will emerge a new you, and man that would be awesome.
live long and kick ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment