Tuesday, 9 September 2014

we believe in the Dent!

I am just a regular guy, on the verge of graduation, once who aspired to be a passionate mechanical engineer and worked his ass off to finally get into a reputed college, but who just now enjoys being at the dregs of the rat race. I have two pairs of socks and four pair of jeans, if you could connect to that. I hail from the city of Indore, famous for the street-food and friendliness but which could still take some years to come on the target-list of al-Qaeda. I, am Shubham Sharma. And the pleasure is all mine.
                   This piece of shit is for those in dilemma. Who are confused, who are delusional. Who are rebellious and who carry a huge dream in their ass, hidden from everyone. This piece of shit is for them. Because I myself am one of them and most of the times I respect that about myself. I have no fucking idea what I am gonna end up doing. there is nothing but a determination, to put a Dent on the Universe. If you could connect to that.
this blog will be a memoir of the journey I am embarking on. I will be doing some weird-ass things, breaking conventionality and raising havoc; finding my moments of kicks in between. Come join me to develop a different cult altogether, one which doesn’t like someone else’s thumb hovering overhead, one which loves to taste the pickle called life, one who is born and bound to do some ‘insanely great’ things in one span of life and the one, who worships rock music. Come join what is going to be the biggest renaissance of innovation, creation and execution the world has ever seen. Come be a part of “The Dentist”!


No comments:

Post a Comment